BTSF in chronological order (most recent articles appear first):

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Friday Fruit (1/31/14)

Cheerios doubles down with another
super-cute Super Bowl commercial 
On Fridays, BTSF offers links to other discussions about race & Christianity. It's an opportunity for you to read about racial justice & Christianity from other perspectives, and for me to give props to the shoulders on which I stand...


Weekly Round Up:
    These are some of BTSF's links of interest this week. What are yours?

    Feel free to contribute your own links in the comments section, or submit items you feel should be included during the week. Self-promotion is encouraged.

    2 comments:

    1. I learn so much from this blog, and I just realized you're Ohio- based as well! Here's my most recent blog on the results of unconscious bias and how slower thinking can help us understand it. http://transcendcultureblog.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-power-of-branding.html
      Blessings!
      Oneya Okuwobi of TranscendCulture

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you for your kind words, and thanks for sharing your link! I look forward to reading more!

      Yay Ohio connection! I grew up in Cincinnati, actually. I see you're from RVA. I went to undergrad there!

      ReplyDelete

    Creative Commons License
    By Their Strange Fruit by Katelin H is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
    Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at @BTSFblog